Wednesday, November 16, 2016

New Design Listed on Society6 - Blue Space Feather

Hi friends! Tonight I listed a brand new design on Society6, so be sure to check it out here! I really love the way this piece turned out!





It started as an ink drawing...


Working on the design



I've been drawn to sketching feathers lately, and laughed when I realized how much you could see my jewelry designer influence in my finished designs. But I like them. I think they're really unique. Anyway, once I had it all drawn out, I added some color with watercolors, and then photographed my artwork and added it to my Society6 collection. Here are a few of the pieces in this collection... 











This design is available in many more items; iphone cases and skins, laptop sleeves, travel mugs and even bedding. There are so many great gift ideas at Society6, and they run great promos too. I think today they have free shipping and 20 percent off of many of their categories. 





If you haven't visited Society6 yet, you really need to check it out! There is so much amazing artwork from talented artists from all over the world.  

Shop this collection at Society6


What do you think?

Have a great week!
Love,
 Laura



article and images ©Laura Beth Love 2016 all rights reserved